Please read the following terms and conditions and check the box to show you will abide by them:
- Registration forms should be completed by the applicant who is seeking services or a spouse through NSL and any of its associated organisations.
- NSL cannot accept applications that have been filled out on behalf of a third party. Applicants must be Muslim, over 18 years of age, and be genuinely seeking services or a spouse.
- Applicants seeking services or a spouse through NSL must be legally divorced or widowed.
- Information provided by applicants on the registration form must be true and accurate to the best of their knowledge. Any registrations that appear fraudulent or untrue will not be considered.
- NSL treats the personal information of applicants with the utmost confidentiality. Such information will be shared by NSL personnel only to the extent necessary in providing services to its applicants.
- Applicants agree to respect the confidential nature of the services provided by NSL and to that end, agree to practices including but not limited to, the following:
(i) Refraining from disclosing to a third party details of potential matches;
(ii) Refraining from sharing in any way photographs or other documents or information relating to a potential match;
(iii) Refraining from sharing with a third party the personal information of any individual you may have met through NLS as a potential match;
- NSL reserves the right to suspend services to any applicant who breaches its terms of confidentiality.
- NSL has implemented certain procedures to ensure the benefit and protection of applicants and personnel. These are detailed in our process guidelines (add button).
- NSL reserves the right to suspend its services to applicants who fail to abide by the process requirements.
- NSL reserves the right to amend its procedures, terms of service and rules and regulations as deemed necessary and without notice.
- Respectful and prompt communication is a necessary component in ensuring an effective provision of services by NSL to its applicants. Applicants are requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
(i) To respond to NSL communication in a timely manner, ideally within 3 days, but not exceeding 7 days;
(ii) To respond to communication from associates of NSL (including potential matches and external organisations) in a timely manner, ideally within 3 days, but not exceeding 7 days;
(iii) To update NSL personnel as required.
- NSL aims to connect applicants with services that are best suited to their needs. NSL will utilize a range of criteria in considering appropriate services and matches for applicants, based on the information supplied by applicants at the time of registration and subsequently.
- NSL will proceed with implementing support or matrimonial services only with the consent of the applicant.
- NSL strives to provide support and matrimonial services in as timely a manner as possible. NSL cannot be held responsible for delays beyond its control when connecting applicants with services.
- NSL accepts applications only from those who are genuinely seeking support or matrimonial services. Spurious applications will not be considered.
- Applicants who wish to suspend or discontinue services should inform NSL personnel in writing. Such applicants may register at a later date if they wish, and an additional registration fee will be required.
- Applicants seeking support or matrimonial services must inform NSL if they have received such services through alternative means, including but not limited to:
(i) Having found a spouse either independently or through an alternative organisation;
(ii) Having secured support services through an organisation other than NSL.
- Applicants agree to observe general etiquette and courtesy at all times when interacting with NSL personnel, service providers, other applicants and/or third parties associated with NSL.
- NSL does not tolerate any form of abuse or harassment of its personnel, service providers, applicants or associated third parties. Any party displaying abuse or harassment may be subject to an immediate termination from NSL.